Jewellery & Watch is a dedicated jewellery trade event, showcasing a varied offering of new ideas and inspiration from a host of well-respected brands, wholesalers and manufacturers.
Co-located with Spring Fair, Jewellery & Watch is ideally placed to serve the multi-faceted needs of today’s retailers, whether traditional jewellers, gifting specialists, or e-commerce giants, ensuring buyers and retailers can be perfectly prepared for the year ahead.
Commencing in 2018, The William Agency was asked by ITE Group, the owners of Jewellery & Watch, to develop an ongoing PR and marketing campaign to promote the trade event’s 2019 edition and the upcoming 2020 edition during an exciting time of transition and change.
As part of this project, The William Agency has offered a complete PR and press office service, including press release writing, trade outreach, media partnerships, copywriting and social media support. The William Agency also committed to assist Jewellery & Watch exhibitors and introduced new initiatives to spotlight exhibitors in the B2B trade press.
Coverage highlights from Jewellery & Watch 2019 include interview features with key stakeholders and organisers, wide-ranging exhibitor coverage and promotion of the Jewellery & Watch seminar schedule.
- To redefine the PR message of Jewellery & Watch 2019 and hone communications to accurately describe a period of change and transition
- To offer a complete press office function and liaise with relevant journalists to secure digital and print coverage, both short form and long form
- To offer a point of contact for images, ideas, insights and interview opportunities for B2B trade press across print and online
- To support the Jewellery & Watch marketing team with copywriting, social media advice and other ad hoc communications tasks
- To join Jewellery & Watch organisers in client-facing meetings and offer insights into media outreach and strategy
- To assist all exhibitors across all show sectors with sharing their message with the B2B trade press
- To write all press materials and develop new and interesting conversation points to engage the media across a five-six month period
Jewellery & Watch 2019 enjoyed a broad range of positive and high-quality media coverage. Print and digital mentions were accurate, on-brand and of a consistent quality that resulted in strong relationships with journalists and magazines.
The William Agency was able to answer exhibitor questions and support them with their marketing goals in an authentic and helpful way, thus adding value to their exhibiting experience.
“The William Agency offers a professional, fast and reliable PR and marketing service that we have greatly benefited from at Jewellery & Watch. I am pleased to say that Sarah and her team feel like our partners, rather than a third-party agency, and this authentic and trusting relationship is what sets The William Agency apart,” Kirsty Broere, Event Director, Jewellery & Watch
Our Services: PR & Marketing
The William Agency can provide your company with a wide range of PR, marketing and communications services, from one-off press releases to long-term promotional campaigns and monthly PR retainers.
All Jewellery & Watch 2020 exhibitors are invited to contact our team for PR advice or to access discounted PR packages and services. Find out more by speaking to The William Agency today.